Registration for the various Karwendelmarsch disciplines can be done online via the Internet.
Please note that registration cannot be made by telephone – no exceptions! Likewise, unpaid/unsigned registrations cannot be processed.
By signing up to the Karwendelmarsch, each participant agrees to the Competition Conditions and the Code of Conduct.
The registration for 25th August is closed – the limit of 2.500 participants is reached.
Maybe you get a ticket at our “ticket market” – it’s the only possibility to get a ticket for 2018.
FAQs - Frequently asked questions
Maximum number of participants: 2,500
Starting fees Karwendellauf Run/ Hike (52 km or 35 km)
- before 12.08.2017: EUR 55.00 per participant
- Late entrants’ registration on 24th and 25th August 2018 (if the limit of 2.500 participants is NOT reached) : EUR 65.00 per participant, at the start number distribution on Friday (11 am – 7 pm) and on Saturday at the parking area “Länd P2” (Adress: Hinterautalstraße 422, 6108 Scharnitz)
- By credit card (Visa or Mastercard/Eurocard). Registrations with incomplete credit card details will not be processed.
- By direct debit (EUR 1.00 administration cost). For participants outside Austria and Germany, credit card payment only can be accepted. Transfer of the starting fee to a bank account is not possible for organisational reasons.
- Invoicing is carried out solely via, for and on behalf of the account of the event organizers. Should a registered participant not take part for whatever reason, no refund of the starting fee can be considered. Registrations which arrive after the above-stated deadlines will NOT be accepted and/or processed. The registration form can be copied and used for more than one person. After the above-stated deadlines, the only way to sign up is to register “on the spot” as a late entrant during the distribution of start numbers.
After 13th August 2017, the only way to sign up is to register “on the spot” (incurs payment of the higher late registration fee), when the start numbers are distributed on Friday, 25th August 2017 and Saturday, 26 August 2017.
By signing up, each participant agrees to the Competition Conditions and the Code of Conduct. Once again it must be expressly pointed out that part of the route crosses Alpine terrain and runners and hikers should be aware of the danger of injury in the event of falling. No liability will be accepted for theft or any other damages. Participation is at the individual’s own risk. In particular, each participant is responsible for his or her own physical condition.