FAQs - Frequently asked questions
Maximum number of participants: 2.500
Starting fees Karwendellauf Run/ Hike (52 km or 35 km)
- before 16th of August 2020: EUR 60,00 per participant
- Sepa-Basislastschrift (nur für Teilnehmer aus DE und AUT)
- Kreditkarte EUR (Visa/Master)
- Kreditkarte CHF (Visa/Master)
- Kreditkarte GBP (Visa/Master)
- PayPal (EUR)
- Überweisung (auf europ. Konto)
- Überweisung (aus schweizer Konto)
- Schweizer PostFinance
After 16th August 2020, the only way to sign up is to register “on the spot” (incurs payment of the higher late registration fee), when the start numbers are distributed on Friday, 28th August 2020 and Saturday, 29th August 2020.
If the start-contingent of 2.500 participants is exhausted a late registration isn’t possible.
By signing up, each participant agrees to the Competition Conditions and the Code of Conduct. Once again it must be expressly pointed out that part of the route crosses Alpine terrain and runners and hikers should be aware of the danger of injury in the event of falling. No liability will be accepted for theft or any other damages. Participation is at the individual’s own risk. In particular, each participant is responsible for his or her own physical condition.